Review and Giveaway Policy
When I online shop, I go straight to the reviews before spending one penny. One of the best parts of social media is the ability to share my opinion on products, services, and ideas. My interest in health, wellness, culture, beauty, and motherhood inspired to me express my experience with related information. An online platform presents an opportunity to share this information not only locally but nationally, and even worldwide.
I value your unique product, mission, and message. I would love the opportunity to introduce and share your brand with my readers and followers. So, if you are interested in me reviewing a product and/or hosting a giveaway on this website please review my policies below.
WHY should you have Solflower Studio review or host a giveaway of your product or service?
I utilize all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) to promote and share the latest product reviews and giveaways. The majority of my followers are from the US, UK and Canadian women between the ages of 21-45 years of age and families with children.
1. I DO NOT charge to review a product or service. The company or individual (the Sponsor) will provide the product to be reviewed free of charge, will handle all shipping, brokerage and/or customs fees if necessary.
2. The items to be reviewed must be the actual product. This means no samples, prototypes or trial offers and MUST be the actual sized item. My Reasoning: I require a full sized product in order to thoroughly test. Standard store sized samples are not usually large enough for thorough testing and therefore will not allow Solflower Studio to provide a clear and precise review for my readers.
3. I reserve the right to decline a review request. If the product does not seem to be a good fit for this website, especially since I cater to a specific demographic, then I will decline a review on that particular item. This does not constitute that I will never review any products sold/advertised by the company products; it is reserved specifically to that product alone. I will review the products on your website and present a reasonable alternative (content and cost – if applicable).
4. A product review is posted within 2-6 weeks of receiving the product depending upon product size, product type, schedule, and availability. If you would like to have a different time schedule for the review post – please let me know and I can try to work around your desired dates for the review.
5. I will give our honest opinion on your product, regardless of compensation. As our readers depend on us to give honest feedback about products, we will try to post our honest opinion about your product after our initial review. – However, if we DO have a negative experience with your product, we will let you/your company know before the review is posted, to decide if you would like us to continue to post the review.
6. Any products sent to us for review will NOT be returned. Due to the time and effort of individuals involved in each review, review items/products will NOT be returned. Each item should be the first package and not a package/item/individual product previously reviewed by other bloggers (i.e. no review-“used” product). If both parties agree (under special circumstances) to have the item being sent back before the review is posted, the company/individual (the Sponsor) must pay for the return shipping, handling, return customs and/or insurance costs.
7. The product or service must be available to all residents of the United States. We will review continental or international products but the product or service must also be available to residents of the United States.
1. The company or individual (the product/service Sponsor) will contact us to let us know of the item(s) they would like to host for the giveaway. The giveaway prize will be sent directly from the company/individual/sponsor to the winner of the giveaway. Please DO NOT send Solflower Studio the prize directly. All shipping costs are the company or individual’s (the product/service Sponsor) responsibility. I try not to handle the prize fulfillment/shipment, so please do not send giveaway items with product review samples.
2. I DO NOT charge for a giveaway, with a review. If you would like a review and giveaway, there is no charge. If you would like just a review there is no charge.
► If you are a company that would like to JUST host a giveaway alone, Solflower Studio will charge a flat $20 fee to manage the giveaway and promotion on all of Solflower’s social media platforms for you/your company product.
3. If I do not feel the product is appropriate for my readers or this website, I have the right to refuse to host a giveaway. I prefer to host giveaways for products that align with Solfower Studio’s values.
4. I will host giveaways nationally and internationally, however the giveaway item must be available to residents of the United States also.
If you are interested in having me review and/or host a giveaway, please contact me by email: email@example.com and provide me with ALL of the following details:
► What product/service you would like Solflower to host. Please include a description of the product, value of the item, and if possible a link to the photographed product.
► What are the stats/requirements of the giveaway. Open to? Ages? (please note: if international, it MUST be available to residents of the United States)
► Any other relevant information (i.e. dates you would like the giveaway to start and end)
All giveaways are hosted using Giveaway Tools forms. The winners are chosen randomly using Giveaway Tools. Once the giveaway ends, I will contact the winner and they will have 48 hours to respond. If no winner has responded after 72 hours, at that time, another giveaway winner will be chosen at random.
I will send out two emails to let the winner know they won, once at the initial end of the giveaway and once again at 24 hours after the giveaway is over.
However, if the winner does not respond within this 48 hour time period, I will let them know their prize has been withdrawn (via email) at the end of 72 hours and another winner will be chosen. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once the winner(s) are confirmed and I have their mailing information and/or choice of prize (if applicable), I will send their information directly to you (the Sponsor). Sponsors are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. I always encourage the sponsors I work with to contact readers directly of their win, via email or on social media, even if in a small Twitter post or Facebook shout out. It shows the readers that you/your company are truly concerned with customer service.
If you are a company and you are interested in having me try out, review and/or host a giveaway for your products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Solflower.
I look forward to working with you and your products!!